Camera Lens Tool Kit What Additional Tests Are Performed For A Contact Lens Fitting?

What additional tests are performed for a contact lens fitting? - camera lens tool kit

I just starting my eye and became the first prescription glasses. I returned Monday to pick them up and have already scheduled a meeting to contact after 2 weeks saying (on the advice of my doctor, I should) adjust the glasses for a few weeks first. I wonder what could be the control of the contacts? I have 5 different machines (at least) only for the periodic review? Nobody, I believe, to test my vision near and far. A test of my equipment. It was the pressure of the eye (breath test) to. One was the retinal camera. One measure was the center of my glasses. What else is there? "What tools are machines used to measure the actual size / shape of the eye contact?

2 comments:

princeid... said...

Curvature of the cornea (topography, keratometry, as another poster mentioned)

Diameter of the cornea (usually "eye horizontal diameter of the iris or Hvid)

Then the evaluation focus lens, motion, and the lifting of the border, among others.

derrick c said...

Corneal topography (maps of the surface of the cornea) / / keratometer (measures the curvature of the cornea)

Many high-tech machines in the field of view.

Post a Comment