Milk Pitcher Why Do They Sell Milk In Bags, In Canada?

Why do they sell milk in bags, in Canada? - milk pitcher

Sold in bags of milk in Canada. Why is this so?
My aunt and uncle live in Toronto, and normally go into business with them when they visit, and I realize that all milk in bags. The shop we went to had a small sample of milk cartons, but most were in his pockets, bottle and sell milk in plastic bags to match

I think it is one of the few countries that does that, unless there is a regional type of thing in Ontario? I know that some of the bags leaked a lot, so I asked myself what are the benefits of bags, cans or boxes?



I know this is not really related to the trip, but I assume that the Canadians would be to answer questions from people traveling from Canada.

0 comments:

Post a Comment