Top Young Virgins "smarter" Young People Date Less? Just Something I've Noticed?

"smarter" young people date less? Just something i've noticed? - top young virgins

Well, smart notes cited. I speak of the intelligence books and notes.
It was a study some time to tell the children "elite" schools like MIT / Harvard / Wellesley / Princeton significantly less time than other children aged 18-24 years attending college or school to go less well known. And a good portion of them (40-60%) are still virgins when they starting high school (not that anything wrong, but it is significantly higher than the national average)
I noticed a few even in my school ... Not in the U.S., but we all came from the top of the respective schools ... and know much more than 80-90% of people who are single, including me. Everyone seems a little ambitious ... ... including me.
It seems you can never have it all. Of course, the school is important, but as "alone" is not all fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment