Remote Starter Troubleshooting Bulldog Security Remote Starter Problems?

Bulldog Security Remote Starter Problems? - remote starter troubleshooting

I recently purchased a security ulldog (POS) remote boot my dog Dakota 2000th I bought a T-strap for easy installation.
Here are my problems:
- T-harness barely fits under the direction of plastic.
- Not start after installing the starter cranks, but the car. (Pump gas) more
- I have not changed the control module body (CMB) / Central Timer Module (CTM) and I came with the truck.

I found that Bulldog security products are cheap and worthless. Their support was also unnecessary.
BB complained to managers and Meijers contact can take the products off the shelves.

But somehow I'm connected and everything, T-harness ready, and you start pluggin g me as it was, as usual I started my car and drove home at night.

Troubleshooting, web page, and everything else is useless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment